10. Jump in a Cabrini tour and ask who lives in the houses at the end of the driveways and other obscure questions. (Especially if Vince De Fruscio is the student ambassador.)
9. Walk to the corner of North Wayne Ave. and Lancaster Ave. Push the buttons for the crosswalk sign. Skip across the street to the fun “chirpie” noises. Hang out with the kids on the benches. They are fun.
8. Go albino deer hunting. Bring a camera and submit your
picture to us. We’ll publish you. You’ll be famous.
7. Ride the Cabrini shuttle to Radnor Train Station. Take the R5 to Thirtieth Street Station in Philadelphia. Then, take the R1 to the airport. Stare at the Celestial Ball Garden located in baggage claim.
6. Walk to Minilla’s Diner on Lancaster Ave.
5. Go to the shady 24-hour Burger King off of Valley Forge Road.
4. Walk over to Eastern and play at the playground. Frolic with the ducks.
3. Bake cookies in the New Residence Hall. Bring some to us in apartments 102 and 103. We’ll even let you use our kitchens,but the new ovens in the NRH are better.
2. Grab all of your friends-and people that you don’t know-and pay ultimate Frisbee by the peace pole.
1. Play man hunt behind the Mansion. Wear all black and walk like the Pink Panther.