1. Spa Day… This is a great way to relax. Having other people pamper you is a top form of relaxation.
2. Listening to music … Whether you prefer slow jams or heavy metal, listening to music is a great way to set the mood and calm the nerves.
3. Sleep … Obviously sleeping is the top form of relaxation. Getting a great night’s rest (between 8-10 hours) relaxes the mind, body and soul.
4. Getting a haircut or getting your hair done … Getting a haircut can make a person feel brand new, not only in the way they look but also emotionally.
5. Bath … A bath can relax the body and mind, especially after a long day at work or school.
6. Sports/Gym … Playing a sport or going to the gym is one of the most popular ways to relax. If you feel an overload at school or work and want to just get away for a few hours, hitting the gym will make you feel 10 times better.
7. Driving … Jumping in the car and going on a long drive can help you think and get your mind off what’s stressing or bothering you. Just make sure you don’t get lost.
8. Reading/Writing … Reading or writing before you go to sleep at night can ease the brain and help you get into a much more relaxed mindset before your head hits the pillow.
9. Family time … This without question is a great way to relax. Spending time with the ones you love is a great way to relax and focus on the important things in life.
10. Shopping … Although this is probably the most unhealthy form of relaxation for your wallet, it may be the most addicting; online shopping can turn your mood from sour to happy in just an hour. Shopping is known for “curing the soul” in times of stress.