Frosted ornaments – with three easy steps, you can make any ornament elegant.
- Get a round ornament
- Coat with glue stick
- Dip in Epson salts
Holiday Nails – get in touch with your creative side with these holiday light nails
- Paint nails white
- Add top coat
- Cut black string and place across each nail
- Put another top coat on top
- Add red and green spots to make lights
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies: with just a few simple added ingredients, your friends will think you made them from scratch!
- Get a pack of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookies and follow recipe on the back
- Add ¼ to ½ teaspoon mint extract, 6 to 8 drops green food color, 1 cup crème de menthe baking chips and 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks to dough
- Bake as usual!
– Original recipe on bettycrocker.com
Peppermint Stick Cocoa – a perfect homemade gift that’s sure to brighten anyone’s day!
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cut miniature chocolate chips
- ½ cup crushed peppermint candy
- Layer powdered milk, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, chocolate chips and peppermint candy
- Add tag that reads “Mix contents in large bowl. For each serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mix in mug and stir in 1 cup boiling water. Store remaining mix in airtight container.
- Note: this mix will fill a one-quart jar (12 servings).
Christmas ornament garland – easy to make decoration that will add color and holiday spirit to any room
– What you need:
- 3 boxes of 50 count ornaments
- One spool of thin ribbon
– How to make it:
- Run the ribbon through each ornament loop (where the hooks would normally go)
- Tie the first and last ornament to the ribbon to keep them from coming off