by Dave Wiley
So the big heart day is rapidly approaching.
Trying to figure out what to do with the limited resources you have?
Want to please that someone special? Tired of the ol’ candy and flowers routine? You don’t have to be a chef to make chocolate covered fruit for your loved one. All you need is a microwave, fruit, parchment paper and coating chocolate. ( Do not use wax paper or candy bars. It won’t work.) Just follow these easy instructions.
1. melt the chocolate in the microwave
2. stir the chocolate, melt thoroughly (chocolate will be hot)
3. dip the fruit (strawberries, bananas) into the chocolate
4. lay the chocolate covered fruit onto parchment paper
5. let air dry for for 3-5 minutes