There are easy and cheap ways to decorate your dorm room for any holiday of the year. Here are some fun and easy ways to get your room extra spooky for this upcoming Halloween holiday:
- You can make your very own spider web for your door. Purchase spooky, cotton spider webs from any Halloween store at a very low cost. Just stretch the spider web to cover your door and put plastics spiders on it to make it extra realistic.
- One of the most inexpensive items to buy for your dorm room are black and orange streamers. They are fun to decorate your dorm room and give it extra colors from hanging them from your ceiling. You can also use the streamers to make a curtain by taping them to the top of the window and cutting them to your desire length.
- Purchasing cheap tombstones to hang up on the walls of your room and hanging a skeleton from your door will be a great way to scare your friends when they least expect it.
- Going to a pumpkin patch with your friends and picking out pumpkins for the dorm room is a fun way to get outside and enjoy the autumn season.
- The best way to get into the Halloween spirit is purchasing a big “Happy Halloween” poster that covers the front of your door and it will be a constant reminder to everyone to enjoy the holiday.